Your Venice in 2 hours
If you have really short time and you are looking for a combination of walking and boat tour, to see St Mark’s square, sail the Grand Canal and visit Murano island, this is the tour for you!
This tour is the best opportunity to make the most of a short stay in Venice. It starts in Saint Mark’s square and includes a brief introduction to the city, the visit to the square and Basilica with its astonishing mosaics (with skip-the-line special lane!). Then, with a private water taxi, you will sail the Gran Canal. This is the main "street" in Venice, with the extraordinary sequence of palaces and churches overlooking the water. The boats are very modern and comfortable and, according to the weather, you can sit inside or outside. The tour will end in a glass blowing factory of Murano Island.
The tour includes:
- St Mark’s square, with its Doge’s Palace, Marciana Library, the clock tower, the campanile and the interior of the Basilica with skip-the-line entry*.
- A short boat tour, from St Mark’s square you will discover part of the Grand Canal an some minor canals within the city and an amazing view of the North side of the Venetian lagoon
- Murano Island, with its famous glass blowing factory (after your visit the staff of the factory will arrange your return to Venice ).
* Please note that with "high water" we cannot guarantee the skip-the-line entry. Basilica dress-code: you are requested to cover your knees and shoulders - On Sundays and religious festivities the church opens 2pm - 4:30pm. From 1 March to 31 October
Price: from €260Duration: 2h
Museums & Churches:
Saint Mark's Basilica: skip-the-line fee €2.00. On Sunadys and religious festivities the basilica opens 2pm - 4:30pm.
* Prices might be subject to change. Please visit the official website(s).