Small Group Tour - The Best of Venice
Students under 25: €33
Under 18: €25
Free for kids under 8!
Prices are per person. There are no extra fees! Read Prices & Conditions
The tours last 2 hours and run from 1st May to 31st October, every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 11:15am, and every Friday at 2pm.
Would you like to join a small group (max 8/10 people) and have the best for less? The Best of Venice tour combines unmissable Venetian’s landmarks and a walk in the off-the-beaten-paths to the Rialto area. See more, pay less!
Our small group tours are formed by max 8/10 people per group and are led by English speaking fully licensed guides. Your fee includes the skip-the-line ticket to the Basilica and entrance to the Pala d'Oro!
The tour includes:
- A good view of Saint Mark’s square with an explanation of its important buildings such us the Doge’s Palace, the Campanile, the Clock tower, the Library. Here you’ll be told about the birth of the city and its glorious history
- A detailed visit to Saint Mark’s Basilica (with skip-the-line ticket) and its beautiful golden Byzantine mosaics – We’ll also visit the high altar with its famous Pala D’Oro (Golden Altar Piece)
- A walk in the hidden Venice, to admire its back alleys, lovely canals, picturesque campos (squares). Here you’ll be told about everyday life and the structure of the city
- Rialto bridge over the Grand Canal: the heart of the city. Here you’ll be told about the Rialto market area and we’ll give you some eat-and-drink suggestions. The tour will finish in front of Rialto bridge
During the tour you'll have many photo stops opportunities!
* Please note that with "high water" we cannot guarantee the skip-the-line entry. Basilica dress-code: you are requested to cover your knees and shoulders - On Sundays and religious festivities the church opens 2pm - 4:30pm. From 1 March to 31 October
The tours will run rain or shine